You are updating or already upgraded to the latest version of the Sage software. Now you want to convert the data as well so that you cannot lose the data and didn’t get the errors. For this, there is the process of data conversion that you have to follow. The solution is given by the Support team who is here to fix all the problems that you are facing or you want to fix. By doing the data conversion it makes your work easy and smooth to work in the latest version.
The team is always here to help you out and you can contact them anytime from anywhere. The members of the team are well-qualified, expert, and professional having many years of experience. So they do understand all the queries and the errors that you get in your Sage account while working in it. You just need to follow the process given by them as it is correct and verified. You can also get in touch directly with the Sage customer helpline number.
The reason that may cause problems
- Pre-requisites for the data conversion.
- The company file also needs to be updated.
The solution to Convert Sage Data from Existing Accounting
- Firstly, you need to take the backup
- Then click on the File menu in the Sage application
- Select the option Properties
- Then write down the company file name and the location
- Now while processing the conversion, off the UAC (User Account Control)
- If your system has any Firewall, anti-spyware and antivirus then turn it off
- On your system save the data offline
- After that run the Advanced Database check
- Now do the data conversion and also do save it to its original location
For starting the process to Convert Sage Data from Existing Accounting you need to follow these steps after the above process. The steps are:-
- Run your Sage software
- If you get the several options on the welcome screen
- Then you have to select the “Open the last company you worked on”
- Then the file opened is the file you need then click on the OK button and then proceed with the last step
- Now if the welcome screen shows up with the various different options
- From those options, select the “Select an existing company” and click on the ok button to continue
- There is the field named “Look in” that is mentioned at the top of the screen
- Change it and enter the location where you have the saved data
- Choose the data and then press the OK button to proceed
- A message window appears on the screen says that “This data needs an update to be in the new format”
- Do click on the Next button to install the upgrade
- In the end, click on the Finish button.
How to contact us?
You need to contact the team if you are facing any kind of technical or functional issues. The team is here to help you out as they are available 24/7 hours. You need to reach them via Sage tech support number 1800-941-3691, email at email@example.com or do the live chat with the professionals. The team members are polite and friendly; they know how the situation needs to be handled and also provides you the best solution ever.