QuickBooks has become one of the most demanding online accounting software which offers many advanced features that help to manage all business essentials in all possible ways. To run the QuickBooks with your business, users need a validation code which helps them to verify the account and make it more securable. This error may occur due to corrupted or damaged files and it creates issues while you trying to act on Quickbooks. A properly planned request is required to rectify this issue in a sequence manner.
All necessary specifications for QuickBooks validation code issues:
- QuickBooks must be active.
- Match the details of the license number and the item code which is given on the QuickBooks product package.
- Get confirmation email for the downloaded product.
- Bought QuickBooks on CD, you have a bright-colored sticker on the CD envelope.
Here you get all possible solutions regarding QuickBooks activation code issue:
Troubleshooting 1: Verify and check the date & time of your system are correct.
- First of all close all running files and QuickBooks desktop.
- Then, click on the “time display” in the taskbar and correct the time/date.
- Hold your click on “Date & time” and update the current year’s date.
- After that, go with the APPLY option and click on OK.
- Then open QuickBooks desktop and go to the help and click on Activate QuickBooks.
- In the end, enter the QuickBooks validation code and click on OK.
Troubleshooting 2: Reset the “.ecml file”
After installing the QuickBooks Desktop, enter the license number and product code and your installation is validated with your QuickBooks. A damaged or corrupted file causes some issues which lead to display the error message. Then you need to delete the “entitlement file” and again fill the license & product details will resolve this issue.
To delete EntitlementDatastore.ECML file, you must follow these steps:
- First of all, close the QuickBooks Desktop and ensure that all running programs are closed.
- To open the task manager, click on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
- Then click on the process tab and processing alphabetically by holding the processor name header.
- For the operating system and updated version of QuickBooks, click and open the Entitlement data folder.
- Select delete from the drop-down options “EntitlementDataStore.ECML file”
- Then open your company file and follow on-screen instructions to register all applications.
If the above solutions are not able to resolve the issue then uninstall QuickBooks Desktop then Rename installation file back and click on the Reinstall QuickBooks desktop, the complete process is known as QuickBooks Clean install.
After all this assistance, if you still need any help or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks, you can directly connect with us via customer helpline number 1800-796-0471 or drop an mail at our official website BizfinConsulting.com. For instant solutions, you can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the link icon is given at the right corner of our official website.