While working with QuickBooks you may face many errors due to certain reasons like corrupted file, improper internet connection or many more. When QuickBooks keeps freezing while you finding the company’s backup file, don’t worry just go with solutions that are given below. If you still need any assistance, you can directly connect with us via QuickBooks customer helpline number 1800-796-0471
Causes of QuickBooks keep freezing
There are some reasons for causes this error, all are listed below:
- When your window operating system is not upgraded with the latest version.
- When user account control (UAC) is enabled, this error will appear on your running window.
- Due to corrupted or damaged DDF files and user preference files.
- This error will occur due to the unavailability of space and data in the background applications.
- Due to hazards file, window stops accessing and this error will appear on your system.
How to fix this error?
To fix this error, go through with all solutions:
Solution 1: To resolve this error, you need to rename the DAT and DDF files:
- First of all close all the company files and the company directory.
- Then click on rename DAT to OldUserPref.DAT and delete all files having DDF extension.
- Then you need to open the company file and go with confirming click to save the payments.
Solution 2: To close the running programs on task manager, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly navigate the task manager and highlighted all selected programs which are saved in .qb, QuickBooks or intuit.
- Then, click on the End task and in the end, close the task manager.
Solution 3: To fix this error, use QuickBooks clean install tool:
- First of all, install QuickBooks’ new version and save on your system.
- After that, click on the QuickBooks clean install Utility.exe.
- Then accept all terms & conditions and click on QB updated version.
- When you see this “QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install please install to the default directory” on your system then click on OK.
Solution 4: How to close the QBW32.exe process?
- Go to the window taskbar and then select the Start task manager.
- Then click on the Processes tab.
- In sequence to find alphabetically, click on the image name.
- After that, you need to find and select EXE.
- To complete the process, click on the End process option.
How to contact us?
If you are still not able to resolve this error or any issue regarding this error, you can directly connect with our customer care team via customer hipline number 1800-796-0471 or send an email at our official website www.bizfinconsulting.com. You can also chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the link button is given at the right corner of our official website.